Level 2: AWARENESS-RAISING - Don’t feed the Cleaner! (*)
Our goal: To change mindsets through waste collection to bring about lasting change
The implementation process:
- Working with you, we study your site with the aim of identifying pollution sources and adapting our technological response to the problems we identify
- We deploy our technology on your site
- We support this deployment with a communication campaign designed to inform local people about the work we’re doing (including posters and customized Cleaners)
- We register your action with the waste categorization program run by our partner ITTN (International Trash Trap Network), a unique global network of scientists that focuses on research into marine pollution.
- In conjunction with our network of partner NGOs and charities that specialize in the environment, we roll out a custom awareness-raising and education program, “Don’t feed the Cleaner(*)”, aimed at your community.
We tell your story and the strength of your commitment through dedicated exclusive media.
(*) Don’t feed the Cleaner: this is a reference to the “Don’t feed the animals” signs found in protected areas. The communication campaigns that we run through this program encourage people to reflect on the steps to take to stop producing the waste that will eventually be collected by our Cleaners. The aim is that there is nothing left for them to collect. Let’s do everything we can to stop “feeding” them.
A collaborative program that, based on your resources and goals, adapts to your level of commitment to the fight against marine pollution. Bring meaning and a long-term focus to your work in the field.